Has anyone heard this girl?
Great music, good beat, and hot...
good songs include but are not limitied to, 1 2 step, Oh, and Goodies.
All I can say is if I was Carlos Beltran I'd be all over that like Randy Moss on crack.
Has anyone heard this girl?
Great music, good beat, and hot...
good songs include but are not limitied to, 1 2 step, Oh, and Goodies.
All I can say is if I was Carlos Beltran I'd be all over that like Randy Moss on crack.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Shes alrite!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
you are sooooo a couple of months ago. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
i'm playin'. "Oh" is a hot video and fun beat. Although, last time my friend requested the song, the DJ told her he wasn't rollin' in the dough and couldn't afford all the latest stuff. haha
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Looks like she has some kind of facial disfigurement on her left cheek.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
No disfigurement there. She's almost perfect.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
beautiful girl with a beautiful voice but still don't like her music
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I like her music.
I think she sucks
Can't stand her music
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
She's FINE!!! Only 1 problem though, she's a little small in the chest area [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks